Total Raised: £4250

Friday 4 November 2011

it is time

 [omg]

Folks! Today is Friday, which means that tomorrow is Saturday. And THAT means that the weekend of 100 poem writing is here! Eek! Panic! 

The running total for this campaign is $3492 [£2178], which is incredible. Thank you so much to those who have already donated. You are wonderful.
 

All poems will be posted as I write them on this blog. I'll post video updates, too. If you haven’t sent me a tag word yet, please do so [tweet me @aeroplanegirl] or drop me an email at jenvcampbell @ gmail.com. 

Tweets etc of encouragement/to make sure I’m still awake are very much welcomed. Please spread the word this weekend!
 

Thank you all so much for your continued support.
 

Lots of love, 

Jen xx
--
http://www.indiegogo.com/100-poem-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment